Another type of protein supplements that is becoming increasingly popular today is protein powders, protein bars. Which are supplements made from different types of protein. Such as whey protein, casein protein or soy protein. These are all complete proteins. Some non-animal eaters prefer soy protein over others food. However, some soy protein supplements have an unpleasant taste and are poorly soluble in water.
For questions about whether these proteins should be eaten or not and how they work. Indeed, supplemental protein may be helpful in some cases. UFABET Because it is a complete and high quality protein. But most people, even athletes, can already get their complete protein intake from common food sources. Such as beef, pork, chicken, fish, eggs and dairy.
Supplemental proteins include:
- Adolescence, which is a growing age and requires more protein as energy for activities than usual because the body is growing.
- People who are new to exercise and want to build muscle is another group that needs more protein than usual
- When wanting to increase exercise than the previous level. For example, in the case of exercising 30 minutes a day only 2-3 times a week. But wanting to run a half marathon, it is necessary for the body to get more protein.
- Athletes recovering from injury often need more protein to help them heal.
- Those who decide to eat vegetarian or non-meat eaters. They are at risk of getting less protein and may not be enough. Because not eating meat such as chicken, pork, fish and sometimes eggs and dairy products.