Rules 13 cards
13 cards or three piles or Chinese poker It is a game where at least 2 – 4 players use 1 deck (52 cards) to deal cards. Players are dealt each, then arrange the cards in 3 rows. By giving the 1st row of cards. has the largest card order followed by rows 2 and 3, respectively,
When the cards are arranged will bring the card results. To compare with other players to find the winner in the game.
How to play 13 cards ทางเข้า ufabet
1. Three piles. There must be 2 or more players. So the game will begin.
2. After that. Each person will receive a total
3. Arrange the 13 cards received within 1 minute to the 1st row of card. It is the card with the largest order.
4. If the cards are arranged correctly. There will be an O symbol in front of the row of cards. but if the order is wrong There will be a warning message to rearrange (if the order is wrong, you will lose 2 times the gold)
5. Then the card results. By starting to compare the results from rows 1, 2 and 3 respectively
6. If any player Get any set. Of Divine Dragon cards will win. This game immediately without having to compare the card results with other players
7. Winning all 3 rows of other players will count as an All Kill, earning X2 gold.
8. In 13 card games, players can auto-arrange their .The system will arrange the cards for the players in time.