Slavic card game slave or also known in English as Daifugo. literally Slave, is an ancient card game that has been played since. The Middle Ages or the end of the 19th century. Use a set of 52 cards with at least 3 players, the maximum is 8 per circle. The explanation for playing this card game is simple: do whatever you can to get your hand out of your hand before being the first to become the King. The second is the queen, the third is the people. The last one was a slave or Slav.
The score sequence or points of the cards in the game are divided into 2 parts. That must be viewed together, namely the points of the cards and the flowers of the cards, which are calculated as the points of the cards as follows ทางเข้า ufabet
The card points are arranged from the lowest point to the highest point.
- Card 2 has the largest value in the game.
- The 3rd card is the lowest point. (Players who get 3♣ clubs will start playing first)
- The cards A > K > Q > J are larger than the 2 cards respectively.
- The cards 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 have their face value.
- The flowers on the face of the cards are arranged from small to large as follows: club flower > diamond rice > heart red > spade
- Three cards can beat 1 card.
- A rank card or stage card is 3 cards in a row can defeat a single card. but will lose
- 4 cards of the same face or the same number beat the pair.
- Three or four cards are the biggest cards. in that play (depending on whether the hand is playing odd or even)